Friday, August 20, 2010

do ashes belong more than a pheonix does?

do ashes belong more than a pheonix does?
and if i were to turn to ash
at least i would be remembered...
significant, even if only in memory -
in memory you'd even depend on me i think...
...and be scared perhaps to lose
and hold on stronger, not for m - but your own self -
being ash - would be nice...

there was this path that we lost each other on
and have now lost the path
i wonder sometimes if we should have thrown pebbles
to trace ourselves back
to wherever we began
and then i wonder if you
will find another path
that twists and turns but returns
to me
and i tell myself
don't wait
don't wait
don't wait, don't wait, don't wait,

but if i found life again
will you fly with me?

and this question means nothing
for if i find life again
you would be flying with me
how else would i be alive?
how else - could i - be alive?

0 comments: