Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Loving too much? Part 1

Is there such a thing? Loving too much?
This one is not for anyone in particular, though I know several people who can fight with me over its meaning... all I can say to them is... get rid of your chains, and feel... just feel... be brave and feel...

There is only one person in my life who knew this the way I do... the most beautiful person in my life.. even if the most cruel too... the most beautiful...

प्यार तो बस है वही
ठहराव में भी जो बहे
साँसों में घुलता ख्वाब है
हर सांस में, हर सांस में

यह बदिशें कैसी हैं कि
होगा अगर तो हो होगा यूँ
कि प्यार है तो यह करो, ऐसे करो, ऐसे कहो

आँखें छिपा पाती हैं क्या?
हवाओं में जो बह रहा
उसको रुका पाती हैं क्या?

महसूस करने पर अगर
अपनी ही तुम दीवारों की
सौ बंदिशें रख दोगे तो, फिर प्यार क्या कर पाओगे?
जीना तो सीख लोगे पर
मर के उबर न पाओगे...

तुम सोच लो, तुम हो कहाँ
रुकना कहाँ जाना कहाँ
वो जिसको मुझसे प्यार हो
उसको तो बहना आएगा...

0 comments: